America’s premier line of reflective safety and sports gear.
At JOGALITE, form follows function – and the function of our products is to save lives through enhanced visibility. We take special care in every aspect of design, fit and manufacture of every JOGALITE product, and we stand behind each one – because we know your safety depends on it.
Choosing Jogalite Supports
- American manufacturing: Made in Silver Lake, NH Factory
- Women owned enterprise: Jogalite was purchased by longstanding Jogalite employees Wendy Damon and Polly Hurteau
- Small business in economic disadvantaged zone: Based in Silver lake, NH, Jogalite is a pivital player in the local economy.
- A history of quality for over 40 years: Since 1977, Jogalite has been an industry leader in high visibility products for sport, industry and the military.
Safety in Technology
JOGALITE uses Orafol® Retroreflective Technology on most of its products. Here’s why:
- Superior abrasion resistance
- Excellent washability
- Reflects color in night AND day
- Reflective in virtually any weather
- Reflective when wet
- 800’ to 1000’ visibility
How Orafol works:
One square inch of Orafol contains a complex array of 47,000 cube corner prisms. Each prism returns light back to its source, and permits a wide angle of refraction.
Learn more about Orafol microprism technology at www.orafol.com